cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Is it? Well I think you might have just made a friend, in that case," Ronin drawls, though he still doesn't manage a smile. At least the whipcrack humour between them is so automatic that he doesn't have to try, right? And it manages to continue as they breach the subject of casual cannibalism, har har har. "Never by choice," he clarifies, trying to get a good look at the wound without touching Remi, not wanting to provoke any instincts unintentionally.

The wendigo's idea is a terrible one, in Ronin's humble opinion. But the fact that he's remembered the stag antlers is enough to stop the hunter from saying so, and instead he rolls his eyes and decides to (gasp) trust what his partner is saying. "Alright," he murmurs, reaching for the chain again and working it around Remi's wrists and neck in skillful loops that would probably make a dominatrix jealous.

"In three," he says by way of warning. And then, like all good warnings, Ronin reaches out and draws the silver blade out on two instead. The black ichor glistens in the frost and the moonlight, and Ronin is already sitting back out of reach. Tethered or not, unlike the rest of the complex, he doesn't underestimate Remi.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-04-2023, 08:39 PM