cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well fuck me for looking out for you," Ronin says, managing a brief smile and not bothering to take his coat back. "Just put the damn thing on, frostbite or no frostbite," he murmurs, reaching out as Remi holds his wrists up so he can deftly unloop the silver from around him. It doesn't take more than a moment to free him, Ronin gathering the chain back up and stuffing it away in his bag.

"Anyway. Stag," he says, as if the past however long hasn't taken place. It's not true, of course, and the glint of silver from the shapechanger's blade is all too obvious in the moonlight (Ronin has slipped it through the back of his belt). Not to mention, if the hunter's suddenly subdued nature isn't a screaming warning that things are Not Okay in Ronin-land, not much else will be.

Nevertheless, with everything in hand and his bag over his shoulder, he gestures for Remi to lead the way in tracking down their deer.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-04-2023, 09:09 PM