cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I should be alright - I didn't give you my shoes, at least," Ronin remarks, glancing fleetingly down at the boots on his feet protecting his toes from the weather. Those, combined with his gloves, scarf and other layers, and he should be doing fine providing they don't decide to go for a little swim in the aforementioned river. It doesn't look that way, given how Remi steers them in a different direction, and the hunter follows at his partner's heels without paying too much mind to where they're going.

Unable to help himself, he snorts a laugh in response to the wendigo's simplistic solution. "Right, of course. Why didn't I consider that?" He rolls his eyes. As if it would be that easy. "And unfortunately, sunlight in a nutshell isn't a cure-all for Fae bullshit." It's helpful, don't get him wrong, but that sort of magic doesn't exactly grow on trees. (Oh, the irony).

Unsure what Remi finds so amusing, it's a few more steps before Ronin can draw up beside the wendigo, and when his blue eyes land on the decorative stag's head, his blood all but freezes in his veins. Familiar patterns and runes have been carved into the bone, and he swallows hard and shakes his head. "We don't want that one," he assures Remi. "We'll leave it for tonight. Come on."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 02:35 PM