cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Ah right. Because that's the only place you'd get frostbite." The Wendigo snarks back, and it's only because he doesn't know how to tell Ronin that he cares more about the hunter's wellbeing than his own at this point, that he continues to argue the point.

"Because you're the beauty and I'm the brains." Remi replies with a jovial shrug. That a bunch of walnuts aren't going to be the solution to all of Ronin's problems is par for the course, but it still has Remi huffing out a note of disappointment. 'So we just kill them, then.' He concludes. "We'll do it like that did in that greek battle." Was it greek? Fuck if Remi knew, it wasn't like he'd paid much attention in school. "Where they funnelled their enemy through that narrow opening. I can take them if it isn't all at once."

Having already started to reach out for the bones, Remi pauses and turns accusingly toward his partner. "You aren't just stringing me along, are you? Making up some bullshit quest or whatever just to take me out on walks?" Straightening slightly, it's with the memory of Ronin's hand in his and the hunter saying it wasn't out of pity that had the Wendigo narrowing his eyes. Maybe the touch hadn't been out of pity, but was this?
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-05-2023, 03:06 PM