cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Stop thinking about all the other places I might get frostbite," Ronin says in a wry parody of what would usually be their regular humour, and were he not so preoccupied with everything that has just happened, he might have pulled further at that thread of conversation (though whether to embarrass Remi or just because is anyone's guess).

"The brains, right," he murmurs, and this time maybe he does smile behind his scarf, because they both know beast is probably what others would call Remi. But he's a very intelligent beast, so either one could be arguably appropriate. "300, wasn't it? With the Spartans?" Not that Ronin has seen a movie in years, it feels like.

Greek battles vanish from his mind, naturally, at the sight of the engraved deer skull, and while Ronin is already backing the fuck away from it, he can't help the glare he levels back at Remi. "Stringing you along? What, you think I hired a shapeshifter to stab you in the fucking belly just to give you something to do?" He shakes his head incredulously and gestures towards the skull.

"That thing is a sign of Cernunnos, AKA the Fae that's looking for me. It's a fucking message, not a gift."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 07:13 PM