cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Make me sits primed and ready to go on the Wendigo's tongue, but even he's able to notice that his partner's normal shitfuckery has been toned down somewhat, and so he resists.

"Yeah, I think that's the one. I think I could take 300 of them, don't you? Give or take?" Just how much of a belligerent cocksure asshole Remi had been in his former life was anyone's guess, but certainly becoming incredibly hard to kill hadn't made him any less reserved when it came to facing danger.

With gears switched in both of their minds, Remi regards Ronin blankly in an effort to keep the predatory snarl off of his lips. "No, I belive all that was out of your control. But I mean this..this whole hunt today. All your berries and bones and whatever." From his point of view, there was a perfectly good set of antlers right here, but oh look, Ronin had a reason why these wouldn't do.

'Okay well...message or not, isn't it still the thing you need?" The wendigo wants to know, folding his arms across the chest of Ronin's jacket and looking all the more stupid for his bare legs and blown-out shoes.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-05-2023, 07:23 PM