cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"As long as you had that funnel tactic, sure," Ronin says, and he means it despite sounding somewhat far away - and a little hassled, as their conversation continues. As for his berries and bones and whatever, now it's the hunter's turn to stare blankly at his partner.

"Funnily enough, not everything I do is for your benefit," he snarks back. "If you remember, everything I use when we go out on a hunt was ruined and destroyed when I was drowning. And whether you believe it or not, I need this shit to replace a lot of it." And fine, yes, he had invited Remi along precisely for his benefit. But Ronin could have done it alone, is the point he's making.

"It's antlers, sure, but I've got no idea what else I'll be bringing back with me if I take them," he mutters. "I'll come back out another time if I have to, but that thing isn't coming down to the complex."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 07:35 PM