cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Serendipitously and bitterly, the rest of the trip passes without incident. They don't get the stag antlers and Ronin doesn't try to look for them, and by the time they return to the complex and he has to chain up his partner again, a heavy snow has started to fall. Ronin signs Remi back in with little more than a muttered goodnight, and since he's never had any idea that the wendigo is strategically planning his own suicide, that is pretty much that.

Days pass, and the hunter doesn't come to visit. Indeed, if Remi asks about Ronin (debatable, we know) he'll be told that he's out of town, whatever that might mean. Given how few places there are to go beyond undertown and the heavily patrolled surface, it's a mystery as to where he could have gone.

Eventually, though, on a night of a lunar eclipse, a siren whines through the complex. Groaning, pitched low and high at the same time, it echoes as an ominous trill calling every available unit of hunters to the surface. Something big is out there, and it necessitates a very rare group response. And Ronin is there at last, signing the paperwork to collect his partner.

Besides looking as though he's not slept very much (and when he has, it's probably under an open sky), the hunter is in one piece, and he hovers impatiently nearby as he waits, itching at the heavy stubble on his cheeks.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 08:13 PM