cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Fuck," Ronin says again, stuffing the pamphlet and the device into the inside pocket of his coat (and having no intention, evidently, of using it). He shrugs the loop of silver chain over his shoulder like one might do with a coil of rope, his feet taking them after the other hunters in no particular hurry, and the loose grip he keeps on the leash might well make it appear, to others, that Remi is completely under control.

The reality, of course, is that Ronin doesn't care to stop him if he isn't.

"I said I was sorry," he repeats, falling for the feigned deafness for no other reason than because his isn't feigned. "I'll explain everything properly later. I... can you fight in these?" He furrows his brows as he gazes down at the devices on Remi's wrists and ankles, the hunter pausing only to brush off a guard trying to hassle them into speeding up.

"I've not got any intel on what's up there right now, but if it needs a lot of hunters it'll be nasty. Are you good to go?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 08:45 PM