cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
There is need to apologise, evidently, because with Isla mysteriously taking time off, there's been no one around to advocate for the wendigo, and despite the whole no more treating him like a monster thing, Suuuuusan has clearly been having the time of her life. "We'll see how it goes, I guess," he mumbles of the shackles, missing the fatalistic cheer in Remi's voice only because he's got so much else to be fucked off and worried about before he even reaches the part where the wendigo doesn't want to be helped.

It makes the back of his neck itch, having Remi so obediently heeling behind him, and when they finally reach the tunnels where there are less eyes on them (they're stragglers by now, too, so there aren't any other hunters to speak of either), Ronin draws to a halt. "What happened?" he asks, his voice hushed. "I know we pissed each other off last time, and I get it if you're still fucked off at me, but this is like someone has put you on factory reset."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 08:59 PM