cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Whether they've fallen behind naturally or if it's simply because most of the hunters want to stay far away from Ronin and his pet, isn't something Remi is particularly worried about. But when they draw to a sudden stop, even though the wendigo can see perfectly fine in the dimly lit tunnel, he nevertheless narrows his eyes as he looks blankly up into his partner's face. Or, Ronin's face, rather.

"I'm just doing my job." He replies carefully, only able to meet Ronin's gaze for just a moment before it falls down unfocused near the hunter's shoulder. If he says too much, he'll ruin it. He'll say something stupid like i ThOuGhT We WerE FriEndS, or reveal something that'll tip Ronin off to his plan.

'Oy, that thing under control?' Comes a voice from somewhere higher up, echoing back down the ladder-shaft and distorting somewhat.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-05-2023, 09:04 PM