cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"We're fine and dandy, thanks," Ronin drawls up in response, his eyeroll somehow audible in the words. "Besides," he adds, and this is quiet enough so only Remi needs to hear it, "if you were making me say anything, I guarantee it would be a lot more interesting than that." Scoffing, he waits for the wendigo to start the ascent before following, and together they spill out into the streets on the surface.

Alas, no one is paying enough attention to Remi to stab him unexpectedly. There are fresh sirens up here, and a strange, ruddy haze makes the snow piled up against the alleyway walls seem an eerie pink colour. Walkie talkies from the hunters just in front of them crackle out some coordinates, and they all burst into action to reach the destination.

"It's probably best for us to keep to the back line until we know what we're dealing with," Ronin suggests, glancing across at Remi. "More room for you as well, if you need to shift."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 09:24 PM