cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's testament to the horror unfolding before them that Ronin makes no mention of the suddenly Remi again nature of his partner; they stand shoulder to shoulder, even as the defensive line of hunters seems to visibly flinch in response to one of their number being swatted against stone. And for better or for worse, he can answer the wendigo's question.

"That," he says, his tone quiet and quick, the kind used to giving instructions under pressure, "is a nuckelavee. A sort of horse demon - it comes from the sea. Fresh, running water is the only way to get rid of it for good." Of which they have none, naturally, because this is an island city surrounded by an ocean, and it's currently the dead of snowbound fucking winter.

"I'll get them out of here. If it opens its mouth, get out of its way," Ronin continues - and because he can't actually unshackle Remi any more, he merely drops the leash holding him, before diving off towards the line of hunters. His voice rings out a second later, which achieves two things - the hunters listen, firstly, because at least someone is giving orders.

But he also draws all of the flayed creature's attention.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-06-2023, 05:57 PM