cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"What do you m-- well fuck," Ronin hisses as he realises his own error in judgement, even before Remi helpfully tells him exactly what he needs to be doing to stop them both dying right away. "And the shackles? What about th-- gowithwhat," he blurts, just as a wendigo comes charging at him. If there were CCTV cameras (there are, but the energy in the air from the nuckelavee is burning them out as we speak) this would be hilarious to watch later.

It's less hilarious now, granted.

Still, having worked with Remi long enough to trust the process in these life or death situations - of which there have been an increasing number as of late - Ronin simultaneously braces for impact and goes limp when the wendigo snatches him up. Grunting out a note of discomfort, it's true that he doesn't fucking expect to be damsel-in-distressing it around in Remi's arms, but he sure as hell makes the most of it.

The darkness and the cold make the going tough enough that, at first, it probably does seem as though Ronin is just taking the opportunity to grope his partner. Eventually, though, he does unfasten the leash. "Done - go," he tells him.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-06-2023, 06:34 PM