cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
The unceremonious release is luckily something that Ronin sees coming, because it's with a tactical roll that he hits the ground, absorbing most of the impact to allow him to spring back to his feet. The bruises on his shoulderblades will hurt later, but for right now, he barely feels a thing. And as Remi's jaws part to roar his challenge at the flayed rider, Ronin is kind of thankful that his hearing is fucked.

It probably explains why he automatically responds out loud, too, despite the other end of the conversation happening in his head. "It's a creature of pestilence," he says as he gathers his chain back up, trying to find a good opening if and when the time comes. "They say its breath can drop a herd of cattle and waste crops - probably what happened to some of those hunters we saw." The convulsing ones, the ones foaming at the mouth.

"It'd kill me where I stood - don't want to know what it would do to you." Aw, are we sounding worried, Ronin?

No time for that - with another chittering wheeze, the nuckelavee takes Remi's challenge and runs with it, charging at the wendigo head on.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-06-2023, 06:48 PM