cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Did you just call me cattle, is what Ronin might have said if Remi's thoughts had been a little thoughtier in the moment, but luckily, they're able to keep to the moment at hand. And it really is like something from a nightmare; in the ghoulish, ruddy light and with sirens still groaning in the distance, the hunter and wendigo are alone now but for the nuckelavee and the bodies.

The stink of wet iron hangs heavily in the air, and Ronin tries not to remind himself that it's blood he can smell as he surveys the situation. Next to useless only because why the fuck would he get between a wendigo and a nuckelavee, the hunter opts to leverage their surroundings, getting himself to higher ground by hitching himself atop a dumpster, of all things.

He straightens in time to see his partner attempt to rugby tackle a fucking horse, and Ronin isn't sure what's more impressive to him; that Remi has tried it in the first place, or that it's worked.

Unbalanced and top heavy, the flayed creature goes down with a furious keening noise-- but it isn't the only thing that can take advantage of a situation. And its arms are long and its hands are colossal, and it brings both hammering down onto the wendigo's back, intent on breaking bones and fracturing vertebrae.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-06-2023, 07:15 PM