cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
And so it's in a deadlock of literally monstrous proportions that wendigo and nuckelavee are caught. Ronin can't hear much over the muffled-but-not screeching and chittering from the flayed rider; not the sound of his own voice, not the grinding and crunching of bone and teeth and antler; not the sirens as they grow louder.

But then, wonder of wonders... it begins to rain.

It isn't real rain, of course - someone has played a fierce and violent game with a few fire hydrants, and the spray from the hoses is what creates this impromptu weather change. But it's still fresh running water, and the change in the nuckelavee is immediate. Writhing and bucking in the wendigo's grip, it might be in pain but it's also absolutely furious, and its efforts to escape Remi's grip show as much.

Kicking with hooves and swinging blow after blow down onto the strange skeletal form of the wendigo, if it can't escape the downpour without Remi, it will sure as hell bludgeon him enough to drag him along when it runs.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-06-2023, 07:47 PM