cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin isn't sure if Remi has even heard him, but as he begins to shift and shrink to more human proportions, the hunter lets out an inaudible sigh of relief. If nothing else the sight of the wendigo in his friendlier shape might keep the hunters from losing their fucking minds - especially given the complete battering said shape has taken - and while he has to scowl and focus on the words, Ronin does understand his partner's request.

"You can, but I don't know if it will suit you," he says, managing that much of a feeble joke as he shrugs out of the sodden fabric and drapes it over the wendigo's broken form. And it's with a small smile that he's about to make another attempt at humour when a terribly familiar crackling sound hits the air.

Heimerdangler hasn't deployed the taser on Remi yet, but it's sparking and ready to go as he approaches - right up until Ronin threatens him with the knife he's still holding. "I would back the fuck off right now," he snaps, his voice loud enough to turn heads from other hunters as they flood in to secure the parameter and check the bodies of their fallen comrades.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-06-2023, 08:28 PM