cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"Remi--" Evidently Isla hasn't reduced the sedative slowly enough. Either that or, not for the first time, she's underestimated the wendigo and how his body can operate at times of high stress or even mere shock and surprise.

But that isn't to say that the sedative isn't still doing its job, thankfully, and while the machines and other equipment are dragged a considerable distance across the room, nothing is torn out or broken. Well, discounting the IV stand, but Isla can fix that up later.

Slapping at the wall buttons to turn off the alarms, Isla is by Remi's side only a moment or so later, reaching out a careful hand to rest against his back. "That wasn't very clever," she says softly, and if he weren't in such a horrific state she might have chastised him a little more obviously.

"You need to take it slow - you're alive but that doesn't mean you're well. I can't carry you back to bed, so you'll need to help me get you there, okay? I'll explain everything after that."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 05-07-2023, 09:33 PM