cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Her hands flinch uselessly in the air before the wendigo as he pulls himself out of her reach, Isla biting hard at the inside of her cheek and shaking her head. "Because," she snaps back at him, though there's no venom in her voice, "I am selfish, and you are important." Even so, she rises to her feet and steps away from him, giving him the space he seems to crave.

"Not just important in the big, stupid scheme of things. You matter to me, and I left following a lead and you were-- they way you were treated has kept me up at night since I got back." Huffing out a hard sigh and straightening out her doctor's coat as she tries to regain her composure, Isla retreats to the clipboard at the end of Remi's empty bed, opting to jot down notes there.

"I was going to let you go, but I was overruled," she says between notes, her calm tone belying the anger on her face. "I am not in charge of your project any more, Remi. But I am still your primary physician, so if you wouldn't mind letting me do my job, I would appreciate it."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 05-07-2023, 10:03 PM