cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Isla's response isn't the one Remi had been expecting, and the sudden wide-eyed look he gives her makes it look as though he's been slapped. The points of colour on his cheeks now drifted toward the top of his ears, making the eerily golden-tinge of his irises all the more pronounced.

Opening his mouth to say something and then opting to close it again in lieu of tracking her movements, the wendigo is at an utter loss as to how to proceed. He could kill Isla, he knew that. The sedative had worn off enough that, though it might be clumsy, it was more than doable. He could be a good little monster for her and perhaps earn some affection to try and soothe away what he'd been through. He could continue to sit on the floor like a sullen child, and honestly, it was this option that currently seemed the most inviting.

'I think I'm done being helpful.' He murmurs, as if feeling for himself how this sat with everything he now knew. "Whatever you feel about me is your problem. I'm done letting it be mine, because at the end of the day, this isn't a two-way street, and it never has been. You're my physician. The end."

My physician. The hunter I'm partnered with.

The.
End.

Fuck what everyone would or wouldn't appreciate.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-07-2023, 10:10 PM