cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Exhaling heavily despite not needing to -- a trait he's probably picked up from Ronin -- Remi bobs his head in acknowledgement. "I'll behave if it keeps Grimm away and you--" close? No. God, not that. "-on my case. Or I can not behave if that helps stall things." Beaurocracy was not something the wendigo would ever understand, but he'd happily take Isla's lead on it for now.

It's only after the door clicks shut that Remi's shoulders relax and he allows himself to glance over his shoulder. Noting the locking mechanism on the inside, he considers latching it, but if anyone wanted in they'd no doubt have their ways, so he doesn't bother. Instead, he scrubs his fingers through his hair, and though there are no physical signs of it, he's uncomfortably aroused in a way that makes him want to shove his entire fist through one of the walls.

Instead, he paces the room, running his hands over places he thinks cameras might be (to smear their lenses, you understand), before sitting down heavily on the bed and inspecting the messy but efficient way his skin has healed over the various places it had been cracked open.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-07-2023, 11:00 PM