cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin arrives without fanfare just over an hour later. He is one of only a handful of people to have been given a passcode to Remi's recovery room - something Isla would have been able to tell the wendigo had their conversation gone differently, alas - and when the door clicks and hisses open, the hunter inches inside with his hands surprisingly full.

It's not pastries and iced coffees, sorry. (Not that Remi could have appreciated either). No, the hunter is holding a somewhat battered shoebox under one arm, and has something else folded over the other, though he puts both down just as soon as the door shuts again. "Hey," he says lamely, raking his fingers back through his hair.

Part of him wants to rush over to the bed and shake Remi by the shoulders; another part wants to tightly embrace the wendigo and tell him he's happy he's alive; another still wants to throw a shoe at him. Ronin instead opts to stand at the foot of the bed, swallowing hard and fidgeting with the sleeve of his shirt. "You're awake."

Thank you, captain obvious.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-07-2023, 11:12 PM