cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"How do you know? I could have a second job in my downtime," Ronin quips back, and it's entirely automatic and he is very, very grateful for it. With a small smile in Remi's direction, he collects both the shoebox and the item he'd brought folded over his arm and approaches the bed. "This first," he says of the latter item, setting the shoebox down on the end of the bed for afterwards.

"It isn't the same as the one you used to have, but I checked the undertown markets and this is as close as I could get." What it is becomes obvious as Ronin holds it up; it's a new trench coat, so if nothing else the wendigo can have something when he next finds himself naked. And it's easy to shrug out of before shifting, as he'd well know. "So you don't need to steal mine any more," Ronin adds with a smirk, though it quickly falls away with the implications.

So you can't rifle through my pockets
And try to kill yourself again
Why did you do it
We had won
It could have been okay

Clearing his throat, the hunter lowers the coat and sets it down on the end of the bed too, before taking up the shoebox. "There are a few things in here," he clarifies, offering it out to Remi. "Hunters aren't great at doing one big gift, you know?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-07-2023, 11:28 PM