cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Well, for one thing, I specifically requested someone who wasn't Irish." Remi says with a grin he can't quite help.

Having already sat up, now Remi shuffles to the top of the bed, scrunching back on his pillows to sit crosslegged. Whether it was to move a safe distance away from the hunter or to give him room on the bed was up for interpretation. Based on how their last few interactions had gone and had Remi's day had been so far, even the wendigo couldn't have really said for sure.

Wanting to find some fault with the garment if only say that he'd have something to say and thus so he could ignore the rising feeling of guilty assholery that was forming in his belly, Remi gnaws at the inside of one cheek as he smoothes down a bit of blanket covering his knee."I never stole it. You always offered, or I asked." He argues in a low voice, cheeks flushing before his eyebrows knit together.

"..at...what?"

Remi had fully expected the entire ordeal above ground to have been blamed on him. Every death was both because of the nucklevee as much as him, or so all the reports would say. Running his fingers over the top of the box, Remi looks through a snaggle of blonde hair at his partner. "I know given everything I shouldn't even ask, but..this..isn't going to..explode in my face, is it?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-07-2023, 11:34 PM