cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Ah, well. Times are tough, so you'll have to fucking deal with it I guess," Ronin laments with a shrug, and like a good Irish hooker that Remi ordered, he does sink down on the edge of the bed now that there's no shoebox getting in the way. His remarks about the coat are annoyingly true, but Ronin is worried that if he speaks it will come out as a sad accusation, so he merely gives a hum of agreement instead.

He can, at least, speak about the shoebox, and his laughter rushes out unexpectedly at the wendigo's comment. "I promise it isn't, I checked through it myself," he assures his partner, nodding encouragingly for him to open it.

Within, Remi will find a modest selection of items that the hunters in the complex might find useful - sage for smudging, a point of white quartz, a couple of runes and a small ring of what look like they should be keys, but instead are a selection of brass bells.

But there are also a few thought you'd like this things - a chunk of green aventurine for luck; a coin with two heads; a new pair of sunglasses. Oh, and there's a stupid handmade card featuring a doodle of a wendigo riding on the back of a nuckelavee. It's been signed by no less than half a dozen hunters.

"After you passed out, Heimerdinger tried to have you hauled away. But these hunters saw what happened with the front line - they stopped anyone getting close until Isla and her team arrived," Ronin says sheepishly. "This is them saying thanks."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-07-2023, 11:47 PM