cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Fine, but I'm not paying full price." Nothing like some homosexuality between work friends to cut the tension of a recent suicide, hah hah.

Narrowing his eyes as he peers into Ronin's face, Remi seems to be trying to determine the truth of this for himself. Deciding that no, his partner's mug didn't look any worse than it normally did, the wendigo slides the lid off the box with no small amount of trepidation.

"You all just literally emptied your pockets into a box, didn't you." He hums under his breath in an effort to hide his utter appreciation at, if not the usefulness of these items, the thoughtfulness of them. Remi's eyes flicker up to Ronin's before diving back into the box followed swiftly by gentle probing fingers. Touching each item reverently before moving on to the next, the wendigo's inspection cumulates with the reading of the card.

What Remi wanted to say, was guess there would have been more signatures if we'd gotten there sooner. You know, because of all the death. But not even he had the brass to be that much of an asshole when faced with...well, with a box of gifts from his most ruthless critics. "I don't...if...I mean.." Pressing his tongue against the top of his mouth and clicking his teeth together, the wendigo tries the sentence again.

"I don't know when I'll be out of here, so thank them for me, will you?"

Touching the aventurine with his index finger, the wendigo leans back against the pillows looking guiltily down into his lap. "I would have said goodbye, if...well, if I thought there was a way to do it without you stopping me." He says suddenly, eyes unfocused and hovering somewhere around Ronin's knee.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-07-2023, 11:56 PM