cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
You mean to say you can pay me? is what Ronin might have quipped back, but the conversation about imaginary prostitutes takes a backseat to the presents that have been painstakingly gathered by the hunters on the nuckelavee defence line. "What lives in our pockets is more valuable than anything else we could give you," he points out with a lopsided smile. Sometimes the items are literally life-saving, so to part with any of them is a mark of respect as much as gratitude.

But Remi already knows that.

"I will," Ronin says with all the reverence of a promise, shifting on the bed and resisting the urge to pull at a stray thread on Remi's blankets. "A couple of them wanted to come and visit, but the idea was... discouraged." Can't have too many people seeing the conditions Remi is forced to operate in, can we?

"But," he adds, "they are attending the meeting in a few days, to give an account of what they saw." The deciding Remi's future meeting, he means. "I'll be there too. I am your character witness, you know."

And what a good time to delve into the subject of his suicide attempt, no? Clearing his throat, Ronin's fingers flinch for a moment as if he wants to reach out for Remi, but he stops them at the last moment. "Next time - if there's a next time - I'd appreciate it if you could try." To say goodbye, he means. "I didn't... I'm sorry. I didn't realise how bad things were. I should have done more."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 12:16 PM