cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"That's probably for the best." The wendigo agrees, his eyes shifting toward the door as if expecting a band of hunters to shove their way through holding balloons. He finds the idea horrifying, though not just merely for antisocial reasons. When Remi's circle had unexpectedly expanded to include Isla and Ronin...it...well, it hurt. It hurt to realize that none of his relationships could ever be normal. Not when everyone would always have the upper hand on him, whether they wanted it or not.

"Oh." He mumbles of the meeting. "Oh." He adds, of Ronin being his character witness. Shifting in the bed again, wanting to stretch his legs out but aware of how close he was to the hunter already (the feeling of being physically satiated would only last so long, he assumed), Remi opts to itch at the stubble on one hollow cheek before letting his hand fall into his lap.

"But that's the thing. You shouldn't have to do more. It shouldn't be your problem." The wendigo says in a low voice. "And it isn't like I don't understand the idea of wanting to adopt the abused test animal, I do, it's just.." Well, no one ever asks the abused dog if it wouldn't just prefer to go free. What one person considers saving, is just another sort of servitude.

"..there's no future that isn't this for me." Remi says in the end, finally tugging his gaze up from the blankets and offering the hunter a weary shrug.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 02:22 PM