cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Oh, indeed. Swallowing and letting his hands rest awkwardly in his lap now, Ronin feels suddenly like being on the bed is too close - have they ever been casually sitting like this? He doesn't think so. And the logical shouldn'ts of their situation are all well and good as Remi lists them out, but honestly, just because that's the case, doesn't mean it makes a difference to the hunter.

"Do you remember the first time we got paired together?" he says. "With the vampires in downtown?" It had been a shit show, put simply, because (surprise surprise) neither man had wanted to be partnered with anyone and neither wanted to play nice. "After that, I requested straight away that I didn't want to continue with whatever trial they were trying out with you."

And yet, as was very obvious by their present situation, Ronin hadn't been listened to. "They said it was either this or desk duty for me. And I don't know how long I've got anymore, before whatever Fae bullshit is churning around out there comes back for me. So what I guess I'm trying to say is that neither of us has a promising future here. But while it lasts, sorry, but it is my problem. Not because you're an abused test animal, but because you're my hunting partner."

Shrugging, Ronin leans back on one hand on the bed. "Besides, you don't know that your future can't change. Didn't Isla tell you about Alaska?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 02:52 PM