cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'We didn't have..' Remi starts to explain about Isla, before shaking his head and nodding for Ronin to continue.

'I wonder if cannibalism is more common there.' He mutters, more to himself than as a proper question, before installing regretting it. The hows of becoming a wendigo was certainly not the sort of thing you could glorify in teenage romance novels as with some other monsters.

a dead end and rumours about did not inspire much confidence in the wendigo, and though Ronin was likely telling Remi all of this as a means of keeping his spirits up, the wendigo just found himself nodding along politely. "Should make for interesting research for her." He said in the end, placing the aventurine stone back into the box and delicately placing the lid on top.

"Whatever she's given me now is pretty impressive, when you think about it. I've only thought about killing you once since you've walked in, so.." Remi shrugs, trying on a smile and finding it uncomfortable.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 03:25 PM