cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin doesn't know what he expects from his comment. No, that's a lie, actually. He knows exactly what he expects, which is more stony silence or a quick quip and nothing else; that's precisely why he said what he did. So when the result, instead, is an unprecedented peek into the wendigo's situation, there's little Ronin can do but hear him out. It's all things he's suspected, it's true, but fuck if it doesn't hit different coming straight from Remi.

Chewing hard at the inside of his mouth, it's lucky he doesn't break the skin, because gods only know what the scent of blood will contribute to this little heart to heart. Still, the confirmation is enough for Ronin to plough on, and it's perhaps a good thing that Remi has gone on his rant, because it ties directly into what the hunter says next.

"Okay," he murmurs. "Well. I don't know what's going to happen, obviously. With this meeting, with Isla and Grimm and how they're going to make life for you. But if we get the chance to go out again on a hunt, as partners... I'm going to let you go." Not the unleashing kind of letting go, the Free Willy kind. "All I ask is that when the time comes, with all my otherworldly bullshit... make yourself available, yeah?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 04:37 PM