cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Just don't write me notes in Italian and I'm sure I'll manage," Ronin says with a smirk and a raise of his eyebrows. And while he wants to puff out his chest and tell Remi that he can handle a swipe from him, he knows the other man is only saying as much because it's the sad truth. "Well, be gentle then," he says instead, resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

Clearly Ronin doesn't expect this level of pushback from a man who has spent the last few minutes saying how bad his existence has become, not to mention the active suicide attempt that's brought them here to begin with. "With respect," he says slowly, "why the fuck do you care? You've spent so long telling me you're not my problem, did you forget that I'm not yours either? I wouldn't have offered without already considering the consequences."

With brows furrowed, the hunter shakes his head. "I don't know how long it will be before I can do my thing," he reminds him. "Fae don't have a customer services helpline, I can't ask for timescales. The whole point is for you not to be stuck here not wanting to be alive indefinitely."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 05:07 PM