cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"No, I mean.." What he'd meant was that if he'd been given the chance to open up Ronin even a little, he wasn't sure he'd be able to help himself and not finish the job. It was probably better that the hunter had misunderstood, and so rather than continuing, Remi just clears his throat and nods.

It's just like these two to somehow argue about helping one another, but here we fucking are. Feeling suddenly bristly at his partner's tone, the wendigo manages the first real bit of eye contact since Ronin has entered, but only because it's more of a glare than anything else. "Yeah, why the fuck would someone who is intimately acquainted with just how shitty this place can be, want to spare someone else that same fucking fate." He snaps, and then, because Ronin had really opened the door up for this quip in particular, Remi adds: "Guess I'll just keep doing what I'm told, right?

Fuck me for having an opinion."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 05:13 PM