cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin can't help but laugh at the other man's bristling, shaking his head uselessly. "It's really fucking annoying when someone throws your attempts to help back in your face, isn't it?" he says quietly, because gods if the tables haven't just turned from their conversation a few minutes ago. Still, rather than storming out like he wants to, the hunter huffs out a long sigh and scrubs his hands across his face, rubbing at his eyes.

"I just didn't know why you'd want to wait, given that you didn't know how long it would be for. And neither of us know what's going to happen at that meeting either. Life could get a fuckton harder for you." He shakes his head again, dropping his hands and glancing back to Remi. "But you're right. I'm sorry. If you want to do this in a safer way, that's probably smart. Of course you've got a say in this."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 05:27 PM