cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Now they're both making good points and being grumpy about it, because Ronin hadn't thought much past the be free, Remi, be free! part of the plan. But the wendigo isn't actually some abused test animal; he's an anomaly, a monster that's somehow still got human reasoning - or a human with a monster's hunger, if you want to look at it a different way - and it's not as simple as 'go and live in the woods and hunt some deer'.

"Alright, so maybe I jumped the gun a bit with the initial plan." Ronin even has the good grace to sound haughty about it, though when he glances across at Remi, there is a whisper of dark amusement in his expression. "We'll keep ironing out the details, then. And when my thing is taken care of, we'll go from there. How does that sound?" It feels like a time where he should be offering to shake the wendigo's hand, but simultaneously that seems kind of dumb.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 05:40 PM