cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Well that's that, then. Allowing himself a proper smile as well, now, Ronin shifts a little on the bed so he's not sitting quite so stiffly, and they can talk like two actual friends and partners instead of whatever bizarre bullshit posturing they've been doing so far. "A picture book?" he repeats, grinning without being able to help it. "A My First Faerie Pact, huh?"

Shaking his head, Remi still has a good point, and Ronin commits to getting something for him. "I might be able to bring you my own notes. Typed, you'll be glad to hear," he suggests, rubbing at the back of his neck. "And it's the circles of mushrooms you really have to watch out for. Honestly, just don't touch anything that naturally forms a circle, okay?"

Dropping his hand, he glances back to the wendigo and, for the first time, feels able to ask without it being prescriptive. "How are you healing up?" he asks. "The nuckelavee really went to town on you. They had to break you to fix you." More than once. Ronin wrinkles his nose.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 05:56 PM