cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Yeah that sounds good. Maybe one that comes with some string so you can make yourself a bracelet while you read. You know the ones." Remi says with a wave of his hand as if of course such a thing should exist.

'Thank god for that. I didn't want to say it before, but the worst part of your plan was me having to read your writing." The wendigo chuckles. Finding the ease of tension both relieving and also concerning (were they sitting too close again? should he offer Ronin a pillow, or..?), Remi itches at his cheek with his palm. "You wouldn't catch me near a mushroom anyway." The wendigo says with a sudden scowl. "They are too..." Closing his fingers that he might wave them in a characteristically Italian gesture, he tries and fails to find the word he wants. "The texture is all wrong."

Blinking at the change in his partner's tone, Remi lets the smirk fall from his lips. Reaching around to drag the hospital gown off of one shoulder, he lets it fall to his waist revealing the horrific patchwork of mutilations his skin had become. One shoulder was a knot of freshly healed skin which, given how many times the bone had to be set and re-set, had healed in a grotesque lump. The scars along his torso had healed too tightly in some places so that when Remi sat straight, lines of angry white beamed across his abdomen in protest. "My legs are worse." He mumbles with a shrug, before flexing his right hand which was almost twice the size of the left thanks to how badly it had been shattered.

"I won't complain about being able to heal quickly, but...it isn't always pretty."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 06:05 PM