cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I might have to just get you some knitting to go along with my typed notes, but I imagine they'll deem knitting needles a weapon," Ronin says by way of apology. He's perfectly comfortable on the bed, though Remi isn't the only one not to get close to all that many people (it's been a while for Ronin okay), so he'd be lying to say similar thoughts regarding their proximity weren't flitting through his mind.

"Well, if ever you feel like spicing up your current mealtimes, I'll be sure to tell the chef no mushrooms," he drawls, unable not to find amusement in the way the Italian overtakes the wendigo in that moment. One flank of raw, questionable meat, extra bloody, no mushrooms.

If only things could remain so lighthearted. Ronin understandably sobers at the mottled sight of scar tissue that rakes across Remi's body, resisting the urge to reach out and touch it instinctively. "Will it get any better?" he asks of the scars, and for a quick second he almost says I know someone who could help. But no. Bad Ronin - you're trying to get away from the Fae.

"Also, for what it's worth with this meeting... I don't think Grimm stands a chance, personally. You deciding to go out the way you did has ironically worked in your favour."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 06:16 PM