cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Clearly you are perfectly placid and harmless unless someone hands you a knitting needle," Ronin agrees with a roll of his eyes. "Maybe I can record myself reading them, and you can have them played to you in your room instead of... was it whalesong I heard last time I was in there?" Even a few minutes ago it would have felt horrific to joke about this, but now that they've planned, even if very vaguely, an ending to Remi's captivity, all bets are off.

Frowning a touch sadly to hear that this was it for the state of the wendigo's healing journey, Ronin nonetheless scoffs at his partner. "Am I not worth impressing?" he wants to know. "I'd have thought you'd want to be the best monster you can be for Isla, too." Because no, Ronin isn't blind, and nor is he a eunuch, and Isla is worth trying to impress.

Drawing up one leg to rest his chin on his knee and listen to Remi's hypothesis, the hunter's smile is both knowing and darkly delighted. "Maybe someone could," he agrees. "Maybe someone was already considering it. Historically, one could also argue that your behaviour only got worse with Suuuusan around, even under Isla's care." Homebrew torture concoctions, anyone?
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 06:36 PM