cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"I suppose they could just learn to knit with their arms, but that could fill up a plane pretty quick..." From what Ronin remembers about it, the blankets that come from arm-knitting were huge. Not that he, you know, looked it up or anything. Shut up. "I obviously want to talk about our horoscopes and your favourite cocktail, duh. We haven't done much bonding on our hunts." Other than literally saving each other's lives at times.

Speaking of bonding, Ronin doesn't expect embarrassment from the whale song, nor the admittance to liking it, nor the tidbit of extra information. "Nerd," he drawls, grinning at the wendigo, before holding up his hands. "I suppose I shouldn't insult you if you're paying for my time though, huh? Even if it's only pittance." It's nothing, you're not a hooker, Ronin, let it go.

Still, what he says next isn't insulting, so he thinks he can get away with it. "And why couldn't it happen?" he wants to know, shit stirring precisely because of the flush on the wendigo's cheeks. "You know she likes you, right?" Sure, maybe it's only in a scientific sense, but arguably Isla has gone above and beyond science for Remi in the past few weeks alone, never mind the rest of his stay at the complex.

"Not to mention the stall in progress thanks to all of this. The trust lost, the behavioural problems to expect in the future..." Ronin shrugs. Grimm won't be coming out well in this - he'll damn well make sure of it.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 06:52 PM