cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"With their arms? God, their bones would snap." Remi says with a shake of his head, before snorting laughter. "I'm the one with the ram." The wendigo says, of being an Aries. "March 25th. Lemme guess...you're the..." Sticking out his tongue and closing one eye, Remi does his best to simply SeNsE what Ronin's might be. "I bet you're the..fish." Because Ireland and water, get it?

"Good one, fairy boy." Remi returns with a grin, before his smile deepens to the point of dimpling his cheeks. "A pittance? So far there's been no sex and you're still Irish." He complains with an unimpressed shake of his head. "You're lucky to be getting anything at all." Which he wasn't. Great joke, boys.

You know she likes you, right? has Remi's stomach doing a cartwheel in a way he doesn't precisely appreciate. Unable to meet Ronin's gaze, the wendigo instead glances down at the shoebox in his lap. "Yeah but that's...it's like when patients fall in love with their therapists, you know? It's because of what they are, not who. I'm just a puzzle for Isla, and the fact that I'm better behaved for her just...I don't know, encourages it." Isla didn't like Remi for Remi, was what he was trying to get at. Although, being in this very private room was certainly an interesting twist...? Cue the emotional equivalent of kombucha girl.

"Oh, so many behavioral problems in the future." Remi agrees with a snort. "So when is this meeting happening..?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 07:01 PM