cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin tuts the other man, shaking his head. "Come now, we've already had that conversation. I have two birthdays, remember? But if you want to be horoscop...ical about it, I'm the lion." Obviously. Have you met Ronin (in the world beyond this AU, obviously)?

Maybe he ought to have been oFfEnDeD about the fairy boy comment, but honestly Remi has a point, and besides which, he doesn't think he's ever seen the wendigo smile enough to cause dimples, so perhaps he's a little distracted by that instead. Not to mention the sudden talk of sex.

"Listen, in undertown you're lucky to even get a prostitute like me. I even have all my own teeth, and no STIs," Ronin boasts, because when there's no enough is enough when it comes to long-running whore jokes, clearly.

But talk swings back to Isla, and Ronin's raised eyebrows at Remi's reaction tells that he's giving himself away, like it or not. "So you're saying if she made a move on you, you'd absolutely brush her off," he hazards, fully believing that to be bullshit. As for the meeting, the hunter shrugs a bit.

"They were waiting for you to wake up to check what kind of condition you were in. I imagine it will be happening in the next day or so. Not that you're invited, which, if you ask me, is just an insult at this point."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 07:16 PM