cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Shouldn't you be the twins then?" You know, 'cause there's two of them, so two birthdays?. Really great creativity, Remi. "A lion." He huffs, smirking. "Of course you are." Remi adds with a playful roll of his eyes fully caricaturing a massive mane onto Ronin in his mind.

"Well, I've never seen any documentation to back that up." The wendigo protests, folding his arms accusingly across his chest. "The no STIs I believe though, only because you've probably got a walnut for that, but all your own teeth? Come on." He gives his head a shake. "You've been in far too many fights for that."

Far too many scenarios fog over the imagery of Ronin as a lion, and Remi finds himself swallowing uncomfortably in response to all of them. There's the classic your penis is in my hand for entirely routine reasons until it isn't wet dream, followed much more realistically by the memory of him having been close enough to kiss her, just hours ago. Funnily enough, it's the thought of kissing Isla, rather than her jumping his bones during an exam that makes him blush the hardest. "I wouldn't want to hurt her." Remi says after a moment. "And when I'm safe, i.e., sedated, I'm not exactly..." He glances surreptitiously towards his lap and shrugs. "..up for much."

Inhaling and exhaling loudly purely as a segue, Remi bobs his head. "Well, you'll have to let me know how it goes. "
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 07:34 PM