cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week." Which is funny because...you know, his situation was not always stable.

"Angry? I mean.." He'd seen Isla annoyed with him, seen her tell of the interns, heard her hollering at Hinkypinky, but all of the Real Conversations typically happened out of his earshot. Shaking his head a touch warily, he looks toward his best and nods at it. "By my guest."

It's a good thing he's leaning against the wall already, because if he weren't, he might have knocked over Isla's medical equipment. Instead, leaning back with a thud, he just...stares at Ronin, lips agape and barely breathing. "Wh-" He mumbles, unable to articulate anything more in the moment. He was just getting used to not having cameras in his room, and now he was being allowed out?

Like, out out?

"And...what do you think?" Ronin knew him arguably better than even Isla did. The hunter had seen him at his best and worst, had seen what would set him off, and what he could and couldn't reasonably be expected to control. Whereas Remi had no idea what living with Ronin and the other hunters might entail, Ronin would, so..."Do you think it would be...safe?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 08:36 PM