cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Remi trying so hard not to be delighted is a sure fire way to make Ronin beam at him, the hunter folding his arms across his chest just because this feels like a moment where a hug might happen without him meaning for it. "Well, Isla already has the medicine in the works, apparently. So that's ready to go. I think they'd want you checking in morning and evening with her, just to make sure the dosage is right. And I'm pretty sure a silver choker would cover the rest, right?"

So... imminently, is the answer to Remi's question. What Ronin actually says, though, is, "Soon enough that I'm going to have to rush to clear out my spare room for you." Yeah, now he's laughing, because it doesn't feel real. But it is, apparently. "Grimm's face when it got approved," he adds, shaking his head. "I wish you'd have been able to see it."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 08:56 PM