cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi's befuddled expression turns thoughtful as he considers. It's a strange thing to have to try and reason out just what sorts of precautionary measures are needed so you don't accidentally kill someone, but Remi does his best. "That would work. Something only you have the key to." He adds, though very likely that would have been the plan all along. "Maybe some sedative on hand." And by some he meant every dose you can. "Maybe some silver on your doors. I don't plan to go wandering, but.." Well, he had absolutely no idea what he'd be tempted to do.

Ronin's laughter is infectious, and though the wendigo has been trying his damndest to seem very casual and calm about the whole thing, he can't help the sunny smile that parts his lips so that he can laugh as well. "I'd say no rush, but...I mean.." Rush. Please, rush. Dimpled and looking all the more dorky for it, the wendigo crosses his arms over his chest as well and glances around his room as if he meant to start packing. Of course there was absolutely nothing for him to bring, so...

"I know you're tired and all...but any chance you could fuck off and then hurry back so I can get out of here?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 09:01 PM