cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Oh, Remi. I have the fae after me, and a literal faerie godmother. There's already more than silver on my doors," Ronin assures the wendigo, though all being well, Remi will see that for himself very shortly. Still, though, he nods and straightens up from the walls. "I'm sure Isla has already written a list, and there's more on it than we've thought about," he says.

And she's undoubtedly on her way here, now that the beauracracy of the situation is more or less under control. And so Ronin nods, because for all of their shitfuckery, there's absolutely no reason to be anything other than agreeable. "I'll do my best. Hopefully they've got you ready to go by then as well," he says, considering at least a friendly clap on the shoulder, but escaping the room before that thought can properly take hold.

In truth, it takes the best part of the day for all of the arrangements to be made, but there won't be any time for Remi to get too bored or frustrated. Isla does return, naturally just as giddy as Ronin but with the added wary practicality of a scientist. And she absolutely does have everything covered: by the time Ronin returns to fetch his new roommate, she's got a fully stocked kit ready for the two of them, containing (among other things) emergency tranquilisers, a hefty stock of little red pills and a few flares.

As for the wendigo, he's been examined and examined again to make sure, his clothes are as drab and plain as ever, but they're better than hospital whites, and the silver chain: necklace edition has already been fastened snugly around his throat. Isla has a key, and so does Ronin, and those are fashioned out of silver as well.

Other than anything the wendigo wants to fetch from his old formerly pepto-pink room, everything is in order.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 09:13 PM