cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"I guess I'll watch what I touch." The wendigo murmurs a touch mischievously before his mind begins to wonder just what the hell Ronin's apartment would look like. Remi already had a good idea that it would be ridiculously neat and in order, save for one room. A room with lots of weird fae shit in it, if he was being blunt. Ronin had told him as much, but to see it for himself?

"See you in a bit." The wendigo says stupidly, and as the door clicks shut behind Ronin, Remi really does play the part of a 90s popstar by leaning his back against it and doing a little happy dance he's thankful as fuck no one will see.

Even though seeing Isla feels awkward thanks to his earlier conversation with Ronin, the feeling is swamped by his excitement. Not even the addition of his latest accessory can dampen his spirit too much, especially when he's given a sweater with a collar tall enough to hide most of the silver from view.

"None of this feels real." Remi murmurs, putting on the sunglasses Ronin had gotten for him. His eyes were the only other obvious sign of what he was, and even if some of the hunters approved of his efforts, Remi wasn't so naive to think they'd all be chummy with him. Holding the bag with supplies and medication while Ronin was forced to carry everything with silver or sedation in it, the wendigo strolled behind Ronin at first, before realizing that...well, he didn't actually have to right now.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 09:21 PM