cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Forced implies that Ronin isn't happy to do so, which the hunter absolutely is. He has everything in hand, including having signed some abject bullshit that says he's liable for the wendigo project's wellbeing for the next couple of weeks (he laughed at it - so did Isla), and so... yeah. They're free to go. And the walk through the science wing, sans chain or boiler suit or shackles, is weird for both of them.

"It doesn't, does it?" the hunter murmurs, smiling over his shoulder to Remi before glancing somewhere behind the wendigo as well. "Make sure you give a smile to Susan, now." Because Doctor Grimm is, of course, standing by to watch Remi make his escape, and even if he has to report back to Isla in the morning... pfff. It's still like walking out of jail, Ronin imagines.

For the first time, upon leaving the science and medical wing, they don't head out of the complex. Instead it's a straight walk to the left into the other side of the building, where the hunters are housed, taught, trained; where they eat, sleep and spend their downtime; where relationships are forged and social hierarchy rules the roost. "There will be quite a few people, but not for you," Ronin says by way of warning. "We're just passing through the main corridor. Most won't even pay attention to you. But if you start feeling not great, let me know, okay?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-08-2023, 09:29 PM